SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF USING C-COIN:
• Real-time Payments ~ instant balance transfer, no waiting
• Low Fees ~ lower fees than credit cards & other services
• No Charge-backs ~ all transactions are instant and final
• Easy Click-to-Pay ~ add c-coin payments with a simple link
• Recurring Payments ~ collect regular subscription fees
• Exchanger Network ~ users can deal with local providers
C-COIN BALANCES ARE INTER-CHANGEABLE WITH C-GOLD
WHAT IS C-COIN ?
Commerce coin, or c-coin for short, is an electronic, closed book-entry system that allows users from all over the world to open accounts and to then use them to send and receive payments from each other, without the often lengthy delays of the banking system, high costs of credit cards, and prohibitive requirements of other service providers.
Simply open an account, create your payment links and receive payments on your website, through email links, and direct transfers, right away.
EARN MONEY FROM PROMOTING C-COIN
Our referral program pays the referer 10% of all transaction fees from users who opened their respective holding accounts using a referral link, indefinitely.
Your account number is automatically also your referrer number. Simply replace the 1234 in the link below with your own account number, and you can start referring other users, right away:
The more new users you refer and the more transactions they conduct, the higher your revenue.
HOW DOES IT WORK
c-coin users maintain online book-entry accounts in order to send each other payments for dealings between them.
Users that are not selling anyhting themselves can purchase balances from third party service providers referred to as Exchangers
Users can also sell their balances back to exchangers to obtain online currencies, bank wires, etc. in return.
c-coin balances can soon also be converted into balances of metal stored with Commerce Gold, or c-gold.com, and vice-versa
WHO SHOULD USE C-COIN ?
Anyone who wants to send or receive secure, instant payments over the Internet, save on transaction fees and eliminate credit card risks:
• online shops and service provider
• businesses with cross-border customers
• affiliate program operators
• online games & competitions
• paid subscription sites
• fee-based download sites
• pay-per-view content providers
• online auction sites
• international mail order businesses